What does it mean to 'Wolf Out'? My friend, Andrew, forwarded me this picture to describe the transformation one must take when engaging in a Stag Party-like, car camping expedition.
Here are some easy signs that a person is moving towards 'Wolfing Out'.
- Learning new freestyle, dance moves, specifically for dancing on cars. Wolves like to dance on cars!
- Disappearing into the woods for long periods of time. Wolves like wide open spaces to Wolf Out in!
- Shotgunning of beers. Wolves are thirsty!
- Devouring meals quickly. Wolves are hungry!
- Moving to more primitive communication forms.
- Generally acting unruly, especially while riding in cars. Uncontrollable.
- Participating in what was referred to as 'Tom Ball'. Any ideas as to what this is?
- Many beers go missing from the cooler. Where are they all going?
- The subject may be able to dunk a basketball whereas before they couldn't; it could just all be in their head, and they end up with an 'Unidentified Party Injury', because they weren't even anywhere near a basketball court. Mr.Wolf is still okay though, he wolfs on!
I will do more research into this phenomenon known as 'Wolfing Out', and report back to you soon. Enjoy your weekend!
The Drink Toque